Show your truest colours
Pro Display XDR always gives you the truest representation of your work. A P3 wide colour gamut provides a colour palette capable of creating the most vibrant imagery. With true 10‑bit colour, Pro Display XDR can produce more than a billion colours with extreme accuracy. State‑of‑the-art calibration and a sophisticated algorithm ensure that you get the highest-quality colour possible.
Superwide viewing angle
When multiple people review work together on a single screen, it’s critical that everyone sees the same thing. While most pro desktop displays claim to have a wide viewing angle, in reality, colour and image quality become distorted when seen off-axis. With industry-leading polariser technology, Pro Display XDR achieves a superwide viewing angle that maintains exceptional colour and contrast.
- 2D backlighting system using 576 full-array local dimming zones
- Apple-designed timing controller (TCON) chip engineered to precisely control high-speed modulation of both 20.4 million LCD pixels and 576 LEDs in backlight for seamless synchronisation
- True Tone technology with a dual ambient light sensor (ALS) design to ensure an accurate viewing experience in any ambient lighting condition
32-inch (diagonal) IPS LCD display with oxide TFT technology
- Resolution: 6016 by 3384 pixels (20.4 million pixels) at 218 pixels per inch
- Aspect ratio: 16:9
XDR (Extreme Dynamic Range)
- Brightness: 1,000 nits sustained (full screen), 1,600 nits peak
- Contrast ratio: 1,000,000:1
- Colour: P3 wide colour gamut, 10-bit depth for 1.073 billion colours
- SDR brightness: 500 nits
- Viewing angle: Superwide angle with high-fidelity colour and contrast at 89º left, 89º right, 89º up, 89º down Fully laminated; 1.65 per cent reflectivity (typical)